Earn 8-10% Every Month

🚨 🚨 BREAKING: Galaxy Fund Announces 9.07% Net Profit For The First Cycle Of 2023. 1 Year = 10 Cycles. 1 Cycle = 4 Weeks
Investors Take Note: Galaxy Fund delivered net returns of 12.04% for its 2nd cycle and 11.87% for its 1st cycle, bringing the total to 23.91% In 2022
Galaxy will deliver returns of at least 70% by end 2023 and 8-10% Returns Every Month
Remember – Payout: Every Month
Profile
Galaxy Fund is managed by 3 Professional Traders from the UK
Major Pairs Traded
USD
JPY
AUD
GBP
Galaxy Fund Tracks Central Bank Policy
The Galaxy fund is different from other funds, because most of the funds focus on technical analysis, support and resistance levels to trade
The Galaxy team’s trading strategy and calculation method is based on the central bank:
⁃ QE(Quantitative Easing)
⁃ Interest rate high cycle
⁃ PPP (Purchasing Power Parity)
Then they observe and compare the strength of the index to make a breakout trade
Talk To Us Today, Register Your Account And Let Us Create Passive Wealth For You While You Sleep: bit.ly/AlgoTrader
Join Our Passive Wealth WhatsApp Group Now: bit.ly/3AQXlRt
PassiveIncome #ActiveIncome #MoneyMakesMoney #MoneyNeverSleeps

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s