NZD: Ultimately Rates Will Be Hiked In 2021

🇳🇿 🇳🇿 #NZD: The market is pricing in a 60% chance of a 25 bps hike and a 40% chance the RBNZ decides to wait and see
HumanQuant By HumanPotential – A Bespoke Algo Driven Investment Program Powered By 75% A.I. and 25% Human Intelligence
From A Blank Canvas, We Create Wealth With 90% Accuracy, Trading Equities, ETFs, Futures, FX and Cryptos. Risk Versus Reward Is Crafted To Suit Your Requirements
Talk To Us Today And Let Us Give You A Taste Of The Great Disruption: bit.ly/AlgoTrader OR bit.ly/AlgoFactory
AlgorithmicInvestment #AccuracyProfits #HumanQuant #NZ

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s