Earn Recurring Income

πŸ’°πŸ’° While You Wait For The Markets To Stabilise, Earn Recurring Income in 2023
2023 Investing Strategy
Galaxy Fund has paid out a net profit of 0.37% in just 1 week for its 3rd Cycle. Note: 1 cycle = 4 weeks
Investors Take Note: Galaxy Fund delivered net returns of 12.04% for its 2nd cycle and 11.87% for its 1st cycle, bringing the total to 23.91% In Just 2 Months
Galaxy will deliver returns of at least 70% by end 2023
Payout: Every Month
Profile
Galaxy Fund is managed by 3 Professional Traders from the UK
Major Pairs Traded
USD
JPY
AUD
GBP
Galaxy Fund Tracks Central Bank Policy
The Galaxy fund is different from other funds, because most of the funds focus on technical analysis, support and resistance levels to trade
The Galaxy team’s trading strategy and calculation method is based on the central bank:
⁃ QE(Quantitative Easing)
⁃ Interest rate high cycle
⁃ PPP (Purchasing Power Parity)
The Traders then observe and compare the strength of the index to make a breakout trade
Talk To Us Now And Let Us Create Passive Wealth For You In 2023: bit.ly/AlgoTrader

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s